Troubleshooting for ThermalBlade
Wipers not heating?
Check control box, what lights are blinking?
- No Lights = no power (start engine, check wiring connection confirm volts are 12.8 or higher)
- Green Flashing = Has power but not cold enough (it will turn on at 39 degrees or lower)
- Green Solid = Has power and heating correctly
- Single Red Flashing = open or shorted circuit in the heating element (check wiring/replace Heated Squeegee)
- Alternating red flashing = an open or shorted circuit in the thermistor (check wiring...replace thermistor)
- ECM hot & no lights—possible positive and negative wires crossed. (check wiring)
Why are my wipers streaking?
Make sure the gray plastic covering is removed
Wipe off squeegee with rubbing alcohol and a rag
Check Squeegee by running your finger along it to feel for defects